[pct-l] Dehydrating Goodies

Hello,

I am curious whether anyone out there has experience dehydrating food
for the PCT or another similarly long hike, and can give me some idea
of how long I should expect to need for the process of dehydrating food
for myself for the PCT next year?

I'd like to have 1 - 2 servings of dehydrated fruit and one serving of
vegetables at the very least for each day out hiking.  I'd also like to
have 3 servings of dehydrated meat (which I will supplement with
store-bought TVP) per week.  I plan to take 5.5 to 6 months to hike.

Any ideas on when I should start dehydrating, if I expect to run the
dehydrator 5 days per week until I'm finished?

Thanks,
Karen
Nocona AT98