RE: [pct-l] website space

Beware the major "Free Website Hosts" (ie. Tripod,  Geocities etc).
While there may be no cost to you in creating a website on these
servers, there is a cost to your users.

Primarily in the form of unwanted advertising. I try to avoid going to
those types of sites because I'm tired of the extra hassle of closing Ad
windows I don't want, or have unwanted stuff on my screen.

In addition as the Webmaster of two sites (PCTA & ALDHA-West), I try to
avoid putting links to webs on those types of sites. The sites have to
be really good to make it worth the effort to go there.

Remember that even on the Internet, there's no such thing as truly free.
Someone somewhere is paying for it.

Ron