Re: [pct-l] JMT resupply package

At 10:00 AM 6/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>    While PCTers use a 5 gallon bucket for resupply, what do JMTers
>typically use?   I have a 1 gallon bucket that will hold all my resupply
>food.  I wonder if this will be acceptable.
>
>Thank in advance to any who respond.

Depends on where you send it. The only place I know of that wants buckets
is the Muir Trail Ranch.

Use a 5gal bucket, and put all sorts of heavy stuff in it that you will eat
when right away when you pick up the bucket like cheese, and canned fruit
and cans of pudding and.......

you get the idea<vbg>

the MTR will dispose of the garbage as part of their $45 fee.