[pct-l] Another From The VVR

Just a quick note. We were able to hold back a large amount of hiker type
foods from unclaimed boxes from last year, so that even the first one
thru could benifit. Enough to resupply several people. It is free for the
taking. It seems the PCT'ers get the short end of the stick when it comes
to the Hikers box due to the JMT'ers coming later and leaving all the
good stuff then. And you all have gone thru already. The Ferry will start
within a day or two, if someone has to walk in they will get a free ride
back to the trail. We will due this until the schedule starts.
Good Luck and we'll have a cold one waitin.
Butch