Re: [pct-l] Crampons and asses

>>>Somehow you ASSumed that I mis-intrepreted uour post [I did
>not], then you ASSumed that my post was an attack on you. <<<
Hmm, I didn't see it as a personal attack at all, merely a clarification.
But to use the word ASS in reference to her behavior, well, that was quite nice
of you. Donkeys (asses, burros) are highly intelligent and personable animals.
Surely you *weren't* using asses as a reference to error or misbehavior on the
part of a human, no?

Shawnee, who proudly owns and rides a half-ass.