Re: [pct-l] Crampons

Bj, you just made a personal attack on me for no reason! I never questioned
anything you posted. Somehow you ASSumed that I mis-intrepreted uour post [I did
not], then you ASSumed that my post was an attack on you. It was not. You have
told me in the past that you don't have easy access to the web. I theirfore
supplied you more information [he turned around and New Army pass was closer].
FYI: the post from Charlotte says he "knew the [New Army] trail but the trail
had been rerouted". Finally, if you even remember, much less "are still fuming",
about something I said last year you need to hike a lot further this year and
clear your brain.