Re: [pct-l] giardia

Hey guys, I generally open my mail over _breakfast_. There's isn't gonna
be a new flame-war over backcounty diarrhea, is there? <bletch>

 Basta! (please)       bj

Just read Helen's post. Charlie Jones was taking a group to start south
from Mulkey this weekend. (I planned to meet them, but our signals got
crossed.) Can anyone confirm they're okay? Heart-in-mouth....