[pct-l] Heading North

So long for now, Listers!  I'm starting out from Donner Summit tomorrow,
heading for Canada.  If all goes as planned, I will be in Manning Park about
Sept. 1.  My goal is to complete the second half of the PCT, having hiked the
Campo to Donner part in 1997.  Cookies may be sent to the attention of:  Roy
Robinson, PCT Hiker.

I'll be calling info about snow and trail conditions in to the PCTA.  If
anyone on this list doesn't already know, the PCTA can be reached at
1-888-PCTRAIL.