[pct-l] NW Snow

I think this might have been misread possibly?  I think he meant there is
"still 21 feet of snow" because of the cold spring we had.  Actually it was
sunny today in Portland.  I was quite confused by that bright shiny thing
in the sky.  Then again, those San Diego folk have to put up with
chlorophyll-challenged weeds on the sides of their roads, so maybe Portland
weather isn't all that bad. :)

Craig

>>I just heard a short clip on NPR this morning. They were
>>reporting from Mt Bachelor in Oregon, and the word was
>>that there's still 21 feet of snow yet due to the cold
>>spring, and they expect to be open until July 4th....
>>Many summer roads in the area will also be opening late.
>
>No way.  The snow has been hell this season and all our
>projects above 1000' have had to be rescheduled, but there
>is no way we're going to get 21 more feet of snow this
>season.
>
>Steve

Craig Giffen
Portland, OR