[pct-l] Fw: Onion Valley query

Received a request about the Onion Valley outfitter yesterday and wanted
confirmation of phone # etc. Saw Brick's recent post ("It was the folks
who run the campground there who said they will hold packages. -NOT a
pack outfit."), and worried my query might get lost-in-the-shuffle,
whatever.

I _still_ <g> need the information below - I know that the pack station
will deliver packages, but will they hold them - and are the following
stats current? Trying to save a long-distance call here....

     Onion Valley Pack Station
     Box 968
     Bishop,   CA 93515       phone: 760 387-2797

    Thank you,    bj

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]