[pct-l] Scissors Crossing Water Cache

Attention: Late-starters and Hiker-support folks,

Friends and I went to Scissors Crossing on Sunday 05/23 to clean up and close
down the water cache (map A11) as announced earlier on this List.

We found so much water remaining that we decided to leave it in place through
the Memorial Day weekend in case some hikers may still be south of Scissors
Crossing.

Getting back to clean up and shut down the cache presented a scheduling
problem for me, but good friends Terri Astle and Chris Landa volunteered to
perform that task on (or about) June 2. Thanks Terri and Chris! We appreciate
your dedication and help.

Charlie Jones