[pct-l] last message

Hey everyone,
	Last message.  I have finally decided to go South to North,
despite my late start.  I won't start for another week or two, have to go
play at College Nationals for Ultimate Frisbee in Boulder CO first!  So,
I just wanted to thank this list for all of the information I have
received and shared.  This list has really been an invaluable source while
planning my hike.  I hope to see some of you out there, or maybe in years
to come.  I know I will be thinking of you all when I am on the trail.
Hope you are all well,
--Kristian Whitsett
Mex->Can '99??