[pct-l] the most dangerous part

of hiking isn't the bears, it isn't raging rivers, it isn't crossing
loose scree or icy snow or even bog bridges. It's getting to and from
the trail.

Surfing the 'net this afternoon, I found the PCT journal for Annie and
the Salesman on the ALDHA page.  There were only two entries. It seems
they got into a car accident on their way to a hostel only a few days
into their hike. She ended up in the hospital with concussion - he was
unhurt. I think they plan to keep on hiking.  Anybody seen or heard from
them?

Ginny