Re: [pct-l] Hydration systems (camelback, etc.)

I took the 2-liter Platypus on an overnight shakedown hike, a while ago, and
really liked it, although I learned that one must make sure that the hose is
firmly attached to the bag, lest it twist off and empty the bag.  It seems
to me that it'd make sense for a thruhiker to carry  a 2-liter system plus
the appropriate number of lightweight bottles.  But I'd be interested in
hearing what's worked for others.