[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering, Mt. Hood, Oregon

Don't forget to mark your calendars for October 1-3.  The ALDHA-West
gathering will be held at Mt. Hood, Oregon in the Mazama Lodge.  It's a
great place to stay, and we have lots of fun stuff planned.

The gathering will include seminars & discussions on long distance hiking
tips, photography, gear, GPS and orienteering.  As always, we'll have some
slide shows, plus contra dancing, too! You can stay in the bunk rooms in the
lodge, camp out back, or stay at nearby motels.  It's a great way to meet
fellow distance hikers!

For a limited time, you can join for just $5, which includes a half-year
membership and two issues of our wonderful Distance Hikers Gazette.  Details
about the gathering and membership are on our web site.
http://gorp.com/nonprof/aldhaw/

Even if you don't join, bookmark our web site.  It's one of the best
resources on the net for long distance hiking!

Or, write to me for details and a sample issue of the Gazette.  I hope to
see you at the gathering!

Roger Carpenter
Secretary/Treasurer
American Long Distance Hiking Association-West
P.O. Box 651
Vancouver, WA  98666