Thanks for the Water

This is from Annie and the Salesman writing from Paul and Pat's at kamp
Anza.  I just wanted to thank everyone who put out water caches this year.
It made the first few days of our hike when we were getting accustomed to
the desert so much better.  On the days we traveled it was possible to go
from Mount Laguna to Barrel Springs, about 60 miles, entirely on water
caches put out by you guys.  Particularly appreciated was the cache at the
third jeep road.  There were 10 of us who hiked from Sissors Crossing to
Barrel Springs that day, and the water just past the half-way point made all
the difference.

Thanks for getting our hike off to such a great start.

Annie and the Salesman