Re: [pct-l] Shipping Alcohol

I have found that you can not ship alcohol or other hazmat substances UPS (
you need an account with them, an a licesence to handle haznmat substances,
etc).  Fedex is more of a possibility but it is out of my range - you need
Hazardous material stickers, need the United Nations Number for
the substance, and  a material saftey data sheet, and THEN you have to fill
out a "dangerous goods air bill", that is apart from finding out whether it
is a #2 or #3 type of alcohol, and the packaging required.

Thanks for the Site you mentioned

Goforth
> Subject: Re: [pct-l] Shipping Alcohol
> Date: Tuesday, May 11, 1999 6:47 PM
>
> Here is a link to a site that has the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
for

 *