[pct-l] Pyramid tents

Do any of you remember the North Face " Grasshopper " tent of the  mid-70,s?
These were of pyramid design which is still tops in fighting off wind and
light because of a single simple pole. REI made a MT Mckinney tent as well
which was a mountaining standard for years. These tents were strong but a
pain to put up because of guide lines. The new easy domes have taken over for
the last 25 years but have all the weight and carry a achelles heel of their
own. ( If one pole section brakes, you have a lopesided tent )  Glad to see
moss tents come out with the "superfly " tent. Wish more companys would made
Pyramid tents. (  with floors and netting that is, I hate black widows and
scorpions, otherwise I would just take a tarp ) Does anyone know of other
companies would make Pyramid style tents? thanks Monte