[pct-l] Campo - Friday

I will be taking Mike Scawen down to Campo on Friday to start his hike.  Is
anyone else planning to be in Campo on Friday afternoon?  Can I give anyone
else a ride from L.A. to Campo?

I'd sure like to meet any of you, if so (and well I also like to meet you
some time even if not!).  Unfortunately, I can't stick around as it is
Mother's Day weekend and I have responsibilities to show respect.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel

PS and nothing to do with this list:
I have several cousins in Oklahoma City and environs.  The stories that are
slowly coming out are incredible.  One cousin left his home to help his
parents.  They ended up okay, but he couldn't get back into his
neighborhood until the next morning because the F5 came through his town.
It took half of the homes in his immediate neighborhood and scared the
dickens out of a Brazilian exchange student who stayed the night alone in
the house hearing the neighborhood torn to shreds!  The "Arm of GOD" turns
out to be an appropriate nickname for such phenomenon.  All accounted for
in my family, thank God.