Re: [pct-l] PCT photography

> Chris Mills wrote:
> . . .  I need some suggestions if anyone has them on a good camera for the
> thru-hike.

I used an Olympus XA-2, a point and shoot that automatically adjusts for
light conditions.  It has a detachable flash.  The ;camera is 4" x 2 1/2" x
1".  Without flash it weighs about 11 ounces.  The optics are excellent.  I
shot ASA 25 Kodachrome and my slide show of the Muir trail segment leaves
watchers weak and panting.

This is an old camera, probably from the 1980s, so you'd have to actively
search for it.

Jeffrey Olson
Seattle...