[pct-l] Another one hits the dirt

As of 1:30 yesterday afternoon, Jeff T. (Smokey AT97) was on the trail at
Campo.  The temperature was around 70, under slightly cloudy skys.  We were met
at the trailhead by Bill (one of the Kamp Anza crew) who extended to Jeff a
warm invitation to visit Paul and Pat when he passes the "Hikers Oasis".  Bill
was also carrying photographs of the Kamp, during the time it was being visited
by Meadow Ed, the Happy Trails Couple, Charlotte Clews (aka Ant Birdy), Andrew,
and Jason and Lara.  I've not had the pleasure of visiting, but based on the
pictures, you can bet I'll take advantage of their kind hospitality when I hike
that section.

Jeff E