[pct-l] Honor of the Horse

Karen, next time , you need to hike down hill 200 yards and sing " Red River
Valley " in honor of those poor horses you harassed. You should be honored
that they let you share the trail with them. I will mail you a plastic horse
for your birthday so you begin to show some " spaciousness " in your heart
for all the horses you have belittled in your life. PS. Where,s the best
place to hike off 2 weeks in Colorado as I have never been there. ( next
years trip ) Good job on the 300 miles!  Monte ( king of the trolls)