[pct-l] Alan Nelson and Blake Shepard

Alan and Blake started their hikes at 6pm Friday April 30, just a few minutes behind Annie and the Salesman.  Alan and Blake went to Highway 94 where I met them and we all camped at the Railroad Museum.  Annie and the Salesman were at the highway 94 crossing at 7pm and they decided to continue up the trail for another couple of miles.  All of these hikers intended to stay Saturday night at Hauser Creek.  Another successful kickoff.  Next week: Tucker Spohr and David Long, plus Team "On Fire."  Hike on!!