[pct-l] PCT Canadian Border to Harts Pass

There is a great retro video tape out on the PCT filmed in 1976 between
Canadian Border and Harts Pass by the Don Mccune Library. These are the
people that had Exploration Northwest on a Seattle TV Station every week for
21 years.  The tape gives a good history of PCT early years. ( Everybody had
old 80lb. Monster Keltys and Alpenlites in the film ) Check out all the retro
stoves,tents and gear on tape! e-mail  donmccunelibrary@foxinternet.net
web page:  http://web3.foxinternet.net/donmccune  These tapes are sold by
Don,s widow Linda ( Don died in 1993 ) You can also call to order
206-726-2650 tell Linda Monte send you. To Greg and Jeff, I,ll share my tape
with you when I see ya.