Hurricane Helen on pct near Cajon

This is to correct my earlier post.  The African lion did not jump on =
the fence, but rather climbed on an object higher than the fence and =
then looked down on Helen and the trail.
As Helen was setting up her tent below Mojave River Forks dam near =
highway 173, she had a face off with a pack of 5 or 6 large dogs.  As =
she lowered the tent zipper, they ran off, so probably were domestic =
locals - a little dicey but no more.
She weathered the hail storm that piled up 100+ cars down below her on =
I10.  After five snowstorms and much wind and now this, Hurricane Helen =
is wondering if she is bringing the weather.