Re: [pct-l] flame?

BJ,
I don't see a personal attack.

The text in question:
>I won't lower myself to address BJ's last list of inaccurate
>statements,assumptions and generalities as I have found she only is
>fishing for flames.  I won't bite.

Calling statements innacurate gereralities based on [false] assumptions doesn't
attack you personally. In our last series of posts you, correctly, corrected my
innacurate statement based on fales assumptions that ther were no bear boxs
south of Crabtree. I was wrong. I posted BAD info on the net. You straightened
it out. That was GOOD -- not a personal attack.

If sometimes I post  "inaccurate statements,assumptions and generalities" please
"lower" yourself to correct me.

Regards,
TOM