[pct-l] courage to voice an opinion and have a discussion

Well, one of the alter egos should be showing up any minute to rescue the
poor damsel

Most of us have enough intellectual honesty, emotional maturity, and
courage to voice our own opinions without having various false fronts to
bolster our opinions and attack others , especially when that attack is
repeatedly aimed at the list administor in order to try to control  the
input on the list.  In the end there is only one list administrator, and
thank God he is the person that he is.

Goforth