[pct-l] Supplies.

Can I peek in your backpack?

What's in there? What kind of things do you carry for a week, a month, or a few
months?
What kind of foods?  Camping, health, safety and directional supplies (compass,
altimeter, maps)? Sleeping bags? Small tent? Foul weather gear? What else is in
there I may not have thought of??

How often and where are you bathing, and with what?

Females... questions apply to the fairer sex without me getting too specific..
Disposal of the aforeinsinuated...

I just want to see if what's on MY mental list for my trip is on target with
what you all are packing.  BESIDES bear canisters, that is...  ;c)

Thanks,
Shawnee        (you know, the one with the 5000 pound mule with 2 foot wide feet
with cleated iron shoes, who not only tramps down the environment, but hikers,
bikers and spotted owls as well...)