Re: [pct-l] Mule Race etc. - also 2 B. Wiggins

Re: "bad experiences"

What Brick said is true. I have had said bad experiences and I am not anti-horse
nor anti-horse packer and I am certainly not
anti-a-lone-individual-and-his/her-mule. The real pack train offender is not at
Kearsarge, South Lake, Sabrina or North Lake but farther north where a packer
runs huge strings of horses and mules [maybe 30-50] to support groups of riders,
not dunnage. These large groups really impact wherever they camp. It is a "Bad
experience".