[pct-l] Re: Scissors Crossing Water

<<
Actually, there is still plenty of water in San Felipe Creek. It's the
water
"quality" that concerned hikers; way too many cows standing (and more)
upstream. It seems that what the hikers want (good water) and it was easy
supply at that location. "Ask and ye shall receive."

Charlie Jones

Thanks for the information.  I hope to be passing through later than usual
and Scissors Crossing is an important spot water-wise.

As far as who should have what where, each hiker has his/her own approach,
and that is fine.  In '94 I met two fellows who were slack-packing and met
their wives, who were driving an RV, at each road-crossing for meals,
water, and cuddles.  What a great way to hike the PCT!

-- Dave

David B. Stockton
davstock@tiac.net