[pct-l] Eagle Creek Trail

Went down to the Eagle Creek Trail this weekend with my son. ( you remember,
the one with tunnel falls  just before you hit bridge of the Gods. ) This is
a great early season hike with no snow and some of the best scenery mile for
mile on the PCT. ( good place to get a novice hooked on hiking, no killer
hills to climb plus hundreds of waterfalls)  I must admit ,I was walking like
Grampa Walton the day after though. ( Feeling like the old fossil I am ) If
you live close to the Columbia Gorge, hit this trail for a great spring hike!
Good campites 7 and a half miles up trail or keep going and take the
tanner,eagle creek turn off at 9 miles and keep hiking up the creek. ( tanner
creek trail is almost unused a has a good campsite 10 miles up the creek ,
you should not see anyone on the tanner creek trail. Met a ultra-runner this
weekend who was a nice guy. I take back all the bad stuff I ever said about
ultra-lights. Monte