Re: [pct-l] Jitters

Dear Jennifer,

You are about to attempt to hike across the United States, over 2,600
miles.  I believe it is safe to assume that anyone contemplating this will
naturally have fears, self doubts, anxiety about the possibilities of fate,
etc.

As a previous writer responded, enjoy even these jitters.  Looking back, I
had the same feelings and now see them expressed in the faces and eyes of
those I met at the ADZPCTKOP. They draw me again to the trail.

Good luck.

Greg "Strider" Hummel

"Far away, across the fields, the tolling of the iron bell,
calls the faithful to their knees, to hear the softly spoken
magic spells."
		Roger Waters