Re: [pct-l] Scissors Crossing Water Stash Update

Charlie --

I was sorry to hear about the problem with your water stash at the cottonwood
tree.  Haven't heard details but is sounded like the setup was pretty well
trashed.  Hope-  fully the cache further south on the trail will be left for
those who have a need.

You may recall that I wasn't particularly enthusiastic about creating a water
drop in the San Felipe Hills, but many hikers were thankful for it and,
indeed, I would have appreciated an easy source of good water at Scissors
Crossing when we went through there in '97.  On behalf of the '99ers, let me
add my thanks for your efforts.  I hope you won't be discouraged by the
actions of one or two who have nothing better to do than screw up a class
act.  -- Roy Robinson