[pct-l] Chain link in Denali- I don't think so..........

<<<Kurt Herzog said;

Actually that's been done.  There are campsites in Denali National Park that
are surrounded by massive chain-link fences.  You are required to camp
inside the enclosure.

  Thats really funny Kurt, because I've camped all over Denali National Park
for months the eight years I lived up here and I've never camped behind a
chain link fence once, maybe your thinking of Denali State Park (One does
exist!)  I'll keep a lookout for it though.
Ta
Globetrotter
In Anchorage