Re: [pct-l] rubber bullets

Has anyone ever seen the National Geographic Special, on Polar Bears?
One's that raid people's homes, destroying everything? Some parts of
Northern Canada. People need to understand, firecrackers will work so
far, and for so long. Rubber bullets are a idea, but some of the times,
I think you would be promoting a attack, I would have a really powerful
Cal. Weapon, and person standing by. they sprint so fast, it's a blur.
Bears do not at times scare easily...
R.J. Baynum