Re: [pct-l] bear canisters + bear story.

:If I offended anybody with the rubber bullet idea, I'm sorry.
:Actions like using
:rubber bullets are saving the lives of bears in areas like Glacier National
:Park, however.  I would hope such ideas could be considered rationally
:without the lack of respect so common in internet communication.

Yes, I understood what you meant. Isn't there also a woman who uses "bear
dogs" from Germany to train bears to stay away from humans and their
establishments? I read about this somewhere, but don't remember the details.

Karen