Re: [pct-l] bear canisters + bear story.

People like this, with this kind of attitude, Who do not live or work in
areas with bears, spotted owls, and any or all endangered animals, live
in the city, blinded by romanticism and "Environmentalist" theory's.
Who's fantasy is to force other people, and deny them jobs, whose very
survival and way of life depends on natural resources... There has to be
also has to be a line drawn for humans as well, for humans, by humans...
Hey , It's just my opinion! R.J. Baynum