[pct-l] late start+water drops

Hey guys-
        I don't know how much good this post will do, but I am planning on
starting in early June from Campo.  I think there is someone else on the
list who is doing the same thing.  I was planning on going North->South, but
due to the snow, scratched that plan.  Anyway, if there are any of you who
might be thinking about doing a water drop later in the season, it would be
much appreciated.  I don't think the current load will last until mid-June.
Don't go out of your way, I don't want the late hikers to be a pain in the
butt, but I just wanted those who might be thinking about dropping water to
know that it would be MUCH appreciated.  I am thinking about leaving June
9th (my 20th birthday), but I might be able to leave about a week earlier
to.  If anyone else is thinking about leaving that late, give me an e-mail.
Thanks,
--Kristian

Kristian.Whitsett@oberlin.edu