[pct-l] Maps!?

PCT-L,

I've received so much good information that is backed up with personal
accounts and experiences, that I'm now planning to carry a bear can and
ice ax at least part of the trail next year.  I've just about given up
on having a lighter pack than I carried on the AT, but at least I'll be
safe (and so will the bears).

QUESTION:  I own the 2-book PCT Guidebooks that contain nice topo map
section within them.  Is this the only source of maps for the PCT?  I
haven't been able to locate a set of waterproof big maps like you can
buy for the AT.  Do they exist?  If so, how can I get a hold of them?
If not, do you tear out the map pages from the guidebooks to carry as
you hike?  I'd think with no consistent marking, you'd need some type
of map or guide.

..must...have....maps...!!!

Nocona AT98, PCT00