[pct-l] I'm hitting it in 2000 also

Hey Thomas I'll be hitting the big PCT south to north in 2000 as well.  Let
me know your start date and we can swap ideas.  I am a former AT thru-hiker
and am very much looking forward to having the same fun on the PCT as well.
  Also a question for the group.  What is the usual budget of a PCT
thru-hiker?  On the AT its a buck a mile, but I probably spent somewhere in
the neighborhood of 3 bucks per mile.  I'm sure I'll have enough, but I did
rely on trail magic too much on the AT and I hear the PCT isn't as Trail
magic filled.
Thanks
Globetrotter in Anchorage
AKA