[pct-l] Water in Them Thar'Hills-update 4/21

Jim Wermers checked the Scissors Crossing water drop today (Wednesday)
about 1:30 p.m. and has this report regarding the thirty-five 1.5 liter
bottles stored in a molded container placed there 4/17:  the container is
missing; there were 21 Lady Lee empty bottles plus 3 other empties laying
around. Jim took them away.  There is only one remaining 1.5 liter bottle
remaining.  Maybe we need to chain the container to the tree with a lock?
Or, as mentioned, find another spot (I'm working on it, Charlie) for the
water.

There were also a couple of notes left:
"4/20.  Dear Greg:  This is really the GREATEST thing that's happened to us
so far on the trail. THANKS SO MUCH!!  Signed, "Two thirsty hikers from
Switzerland...Sandy & Chris (nba)"

"4/20. To the water Trail Angels...Your support is much appreciated.
Signed, Frank Tripicchio & Jim Glinn from Bakersfield, Chris Dawes from
U.K., Meadow Ed"

"4/21.  All through at noon 4/21.  God Bless the Water Angels!! Signed,
Jason and Lara, Donna, Charlotte, Yip, Jonathon and Nathan."

It's great to see some of the folks from the Saturday ADZPCTKO coming
through already.
Anne Riedman