Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:58:57 EDT
From: Trailsweep@aol.com
Subject: [pct-l] Lubricating Oil- MSR or Hiker Pur?

I just found a one-use clear plastic straw like tube  labelled
"SILICONE LUBRICANT" and the numbers 3660 at the end in my gear "trunk"
("box" does not
do justice to the size of the container). Is this the libricant for the
MSR leather cup in the pump assembly or is this a lubricant/sealer for
the hiker pur water filter?