[pct-l] ADZPCTKO Summary

This says it all . . .

" When I hike bits and pieces from the list go through my brain. It is like I am
hiking with them {the list} and sharing my experience with them {the list}
somehow validates my experience and makes it more meaningful" --Joanne Lennox

"All the running around the last week and the anxiety of starting the trail has
me totally frazzled. I couldn't sleep all week and I'm suprised I'm not sick.
....but when I reached ADZPCTKO I felt . . . .home . . . safe . . . .[relaxed]"
-- Rebecca Williams

" We celebrate the '99 hopefuls who have made the decision to "try" to hike the
trail this year.  A decision, to "try", is, in itself, an admirable
accomplishment" -- Tom Reynolds