[pct-l] Rays Minions

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Globetrotter <Packs1@hotmail.com>.
* Please use <mailto:Packs1@hotmail.com> to reply to the sender.

Just as many of you have written on the PCT soup Nazis.  I will adopt some of the aspects of Rays way however there are some things I will never give up.  I won't lose my walkman or my tapes, my walrus Swift , my MSR stove, or my favorite cozy large sleeping bag.  I have carried these items happily over the entire AT, the Inca trail, The Annapurna circuit, and many trails on the south island of New Zealand.
Just wondering your views