[pct-l] Seattle Film Works

Seattle Film Works uses movie film (used to be Koday 5247 film, not sure
what they use now). This film has the emulsion on the opposite side than
regular negative film. Just like in the movies, they can make contact
prints from the film to create slides. And you get a negative always. Many
processors won't print from this film because the emulsion is on the other
side.

That said, I've never used it, but have know lots of people satisfied with
it. If you are a hard-core photographer, you already know about it and
have your favorite film. If not, you might not be able to tell much
difference between it and where you normally get processing. I doubt the
slides are as good as regular slide film, since it is a second-generation
product.