[pct-l] Fwd: SeiadValley ,mouse pads and hello

From: "Rick Jones"
Subject: links,mnouse pads and hello
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 06:46:28 -0700

Hi Brick
Rick Jones of the SEIAD VALLEY STORE AND RESTAURANT.
I have linked my home page to your home page.Is it possible or to you have a link page for business who are the trail. Last year my home page received 58 hits from backpackers asking what we have.We are looking forward to another year of PCTers ,THE PANCAKE CHALLENGE IS WAITING. The restaurant will be open 7 days this year.I'm also working on a mouse pads for sell in your store with the PCT LOGO  on it with JOE S.This I think will be a hot item.My new business is I take peoples pictures that they email me or snailmail to me and apply them to mouse pads.ALL PICTURES ARE RETURNED UNHARMED.I HAVE DONE OVER 300 PADS with all customers being happy.If your interested in 1 let me know.1 pad runs $ 7.00 plus shipping of $ 1.75 total of $8.75 I will be selling the PCT pads at a discount to your store so you guys make some money also.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP
RICK
SEIAD STORE & RESTAURANT www.sisqtel.net/~rjones
Rick's Custom Mouse Pads.