[pct-l] Seattle Film Works

I used SFW on my 94' AT hike. I used about 30 rolls of ASA200 36 exp. I got both prints and slides. At one point in VA, ran out and had to use Kodak print film. The Kodak quality was better, but there is alot to be said for the versatility of SFW. On my 99' PCT hike, I am using Fujicrome slide film. I figured I can always make prints of my favorite shots. It also cost less. I ordered the film and prepaid mailers from the back of a photography magazine. Film + processing for about $7. See ya on the trail.