RE: [pct-l] Slides or photos?

I'm not sure how this got into the how long does film last question, but
here some info...

Black and White supposedly last longest.
Kodachrome (a special type of slides) is known to be in the second position.
The rest, that's
-	Ectachrome, Fuji etc. slides
-	Print film
is in group three (i. e) last shortest, but then again that's probably long
enough.

Actually how long is long and how short is short's another question. Don't
know enough to tell you, but I do know that correct storage is also
important for film life. Maybe even the most important issue.

Svein