Re: [pct-l] Soup Nazis of the PCT

Well, Monte, I have to congratulate you on a terrific metaphor! The Soup
Nazi thing is immediately funny, clear, to-the-point, up-to-date, apt...
However, I would like to point out that you are getting a little rancorous
again...  :-}
A voice told me that you should recite the 23rd Psalm before posting in this
vein again.

:Ultralights are Soup Nazis of the PCT. How would you like to find a cool
lake
:to sent up camp and maybe only hike a ten mile day for a change?

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures;
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul;
He guideth me in straight paths for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no
evil, For Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou prepares" a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou hast
anointed my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I
shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

:Your little
:ultra-buddy will say " No Camp" We go NOW. What does a person get out of a
:three month fly-by of one of  the nicest trails in the world? Your only
goal
:is miles per day and you can tell your grandkids you did it with a pack
that
:weighes the same as their lunchbox. Why didn,t you take more pictures
:grandpa? NO SOUP!!!!