[pct-l] Tally Ho!

I leave tomorrow morning, and start north from Campo on Saturday.  I
look forward to see many of you Saturday night at Lake Morena.

I said I would post my final gear list. I'm out of time to do that, but
there is not much unique about my equipment.  My gear weighs about 25.7
pounds from the skin out.  I'm taking a 2.5lb therarest pad, Nomad tent,
propane/butane stove, ham radio.

I've gained a lot from this list.  Thanks to everyone involved in
keeping the list available for us to use, and thanks to all who have
contributed to my knowledge of and preparations for the trial.

    Allen Downs